Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 for today.

Yesterday's look and today's look with detailed shots.

                               I love adding a hard element, like a studded black blazer to a feminine dress.

I love this studded blazer from Forever 21. I just adore studs as a whole,
I'm looking for a stud gun actually so I can go crazy.


These boots are a couple of years old, but they are quite comfortable and I love pairing them with dresses.
 

                                                                    I love me some tights.

Today's look.




Today was my first time wearing my studded heels and my leopard print skirt from Forever 21 collection, twelvebytwelve and I felt like they fit together pretty swell. I wore those awesome patterned tights again, two days in a row, but I wasn't feeling my fishnets for this look so I just went for it. I couldn't help myself, I love them way too much. Plus they kind of added the lace look which I am wearing a lace top, but with a cami underneath of it, kind of loses it's flavor, but I can't go without wearing it to work, I'd probably be sent home. Ha. Probably..


Oh and I entirely bought spiderweb tights... to wear year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment