Saturday, October 23, 2010

today is for you.











I don't think I could fall any harder for that faux fur vest I scored. I have been searching for one for quite awhile, I had found one, it fit perfectly, but I ended up leaving it at the store. The following day it was stuck in my head so I went back hoping to find it, but to no avail. It was gone and I felt discouraged until I found this lovely one. In my opinion, is ten times better than the other one I left behind, primarily due to the fact that it has pockets! Oh yes! I wore one of my favorite dresses from Forever 21 with studded embellishments including fringe on the shoulders. I'm a sucker for anything with studs on it, well almost anything. Including my heels from Forever 21 and I'm still searching for a stud gun...

On more fur vests..
I am honestly ecstatic to state, I own this madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment