Monday, October 25, 2010

2 for today.

Yesterday's details/look.






Outfit for birthday dinner yesterday, was feeling a bit leather and lacy.
With my cream lace dress from forever 21, tights from Nine West, black leather/suede wedges from R2,
black leather vest that was thrifted and a chained necklace from Forever 21. Fun times!

Today's Birthday outfit.










Today is my birthday and I just had to wear this awesome leopard blazer from H&M. I paired it with a simple classic white tank from Old Navy and a black sheer skirt that I purchased from Old Navy many years ago as well. I also wore my spiderweb tights with my Etienne Aigner knee high lace up boots (which totally was channeling a witchy vibe.) Accessorized with my Mr. T chain from Forever 21. Quite a fun outfit for today and I truly want more sheer skirts like that for the Fall including more maxi skirts.




This one is from Forever 21, I am entirely enamored by.. Honestly, I've been quite frightened by anything maxi, I'm only 5"0, I didn't want the fabric to overpower my height, but I have realized I can combat the length of the item simply by adding length to the bottom, by adding heels/wedges. Furthermore, now that I have gotten over this whole notion that I will look like a little girl swimming in her mothers' clothes, I'm entirely ready to take maxi's on. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment