Monday, October 18, 2010

striped out.

What I wore today..
..this little doo dah to work, kind of threw it together at the last second, was feeling a Gwen Stefani vibe, yknow? Those shorts are quite a comfortable treat, I actually purchased them in grey/pinstriped as well though I was frightened of the inseam; however, I decided to go for it. Fashion is all about the risk, I suppose!





Threw this studded blazer from Forever 21 on in the morning because it was a bit on the chilly side.

Newly purchased kitten heels from forever 21, I adore animal print, adore as in I am extremely infatuated with the print.

Never have I thought I could fall for a purse, but I have. Kenneth Cole two tone, sequin and leather satchel/purse oh my, love at first sight. (I'll get a better shot of it, this photo does it not justice at all.)

Just a photo of my rings, nbd. I need new nail polish, perhaps a royal deep purple..

No comments:

Post a Comment