Friday, October 22, 2010

Simple and Clean


Simple doesn't always have to be synonymous with boring. I feel like if you can pull off everything right by making use of color scheme, nice items and sensibility, it'll all work out.

The main reason I bought this shirt, was for the plaid underneath. Always look for interesting embellishments.

With this, I went for something understated rather than overt. The shirt itself is nice, and the plaid underneath of it gives it something extra. Since I don't want to take anything away from this, I didn't wear a cardigan or anything that would obstruct it.
It's so nice not having to wear a belt all the time. These are one of the few pairs where I don't need one.

Since the shirt isn't that dark, I decided to go for a darker jean. This is a really good shade because it's dark but a far cry from dull. Never do dull.
Gray actually goes with a lot of things. It's ripe for experimentation.

I went with gray Vans. Gray because it's nice but won't distract, and Vans instead of shoes because I didn't want to give this particular look something that was too formal. It's all about balance when it comes to putting pieces together.

No comments:

Post a Comment